©COPYRIGHT 2012 Curisma, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last updated on January 1, 2012.
1. By "Curisma" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.curisma.com and any other Curisma branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Curisma, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
3. By "content" we mean the content and information you post on Curisma, including information about you and the actions you take.
4. By "post" we mean post, upload, submit, or otherwise published on Curisma or otherwise make available to us.
5. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
A. CONTENT AVAILABLE ON CURISMA. Curisma contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to us, or (2) proprietary to third parties, such as Content posted on Curisma by a registered user, generated by a registered user, and/or transmitted by a registered user through Curisma (collectively, “Registered User Content”), or Content proprietary to our commercial partners. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, software, scripts, data, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials that you may view or access through Curisma, and Registered User Content. You understand that we do not control the Content posted by registered users or other third parties on Curisma (including the content of any messages, reviews, or recommendations), and do not guarantee the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of such Content. You further understand and agree that you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content or any Content that is libelous or defamatory, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the Content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
B. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS RESTRICTIONS.
1. All material on Curisma, including, but not limited to, Content, all informational text, design of and "look and feel," layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials (collectively, the "Materials"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by us or other parties that have licensed their material to us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All Curisma trademarks and service marks, logos, slogans and taglines are the property of Curisma, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Site without our express written permission, or the express written permission of such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
2. Except as otherwise specifically herein, the Materials on Curisma may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without our prior consent or the prior written consent of such third-party that owns the Materials. Any modification of the Materials, use of the Materials on any web site or networked computer environment, or use of the Materials for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein or without our prior consent or the prior written consent of our licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Materials and is expressly prohibited.
C. SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION You own all of the Content and information you post on Curisma. For Content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP Content"), you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP Content that you post on or in connection with Curisma ("IP License"). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Curisma, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them.
D. SAFETY. In order to help keep Curisma safe, you agree to the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
2. You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access Curisma, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
6. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
7. You will not use Curisma to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
8. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
E. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY. Here are commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Curisma, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not use Curisma if you are under 13.
3. You will not use Curisma if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
4. You will not use Curisma if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
F. RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHTS. Regarding the rights of others, you agree to the following:
1. You will not post content or take any action on Curisma that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. You will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Curisma that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on Curisma or contained in a file that is uploaded to Curisma.
3. We can remove any Content you post on Curisma if we believe that it violates these Terms.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Curisma) without our written permission.
G. VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to us (“Comments”) are not confidential and you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in our sole discretion.
H. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY.b> If you believe that any Content infringes your copyrighted works, you may provide a notification of claimed copyright infringement to our Designated Agent for copyright complaints. Please see our Copyright Complaint Policy for further information.
I. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES; NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. Curisma contains links to other web sites owned by third parties, including sites maintained by our advertisers. Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility or control. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on Curisma. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.